onsdag 9 februari 2011

My pink teddy bear

Feels like nobody cares just me and my pink teddy bear. Nothing to tell about just a lot of tears. Feeling alone with no one around. Feels like I’m about to die

I’m about to break down feels like I’ve lost my self, feels like I’ve lost my heart. Feels like you’ve taking me and my pride because all I do is cry

You were my best friend and then you made me cry about all the stuff you said that was a lie. You said I was your one and only and I believed you until the day you broke my heart. I’d lost control and just cried with my Pink teddy bear.

And all of sudden I realized that you nothing to cry over and my heart told me that I’m better then you

I’m not breaking down, I have my self and my heart will never let me down. You can’t take my pride, and you can’t take me because I’m stronger than you


Milla Grönlund

Göteborg

Inga kommentarer: